PROLINK IT JOBS
Your next great career opportunity could be right here waiting for you.
Browse the job categories and upload your resume and we’ll help you find the job you’re looking for.
- Helpdesk Support
- Desktop Support
- Network Administration
- Network Engineering
- NOC Support
- WAN engineering
- Firewall & Security
- Enterprise Storage
- Cloud Computing
APPLY FOR APPLICATION IT INFRASTRUCTURE & SUPPORT JOB
- Applications Programming
- Web Development
- Database Administration
- Systems Analysis
- QA Testing
- Software Testing
- Mobile Application Development
APPLY FOR APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT JOB
- Program Management
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Technical Writing
APPLY FOR PMO JOB
Our Payrolling Program allows your businesses to select and screen your employees while still receiving the benefits of a staffing program. You select the employees and ProLink IT will become the employer of record. This solution allows you to add employees without adding to your full-time head count.
Payroll Solutions is ideal for companies that want to:
- Alleviate costs and concerns associated with employment (workers’ compensation, unemployment, etc.), while receiving the skills and expertise that the IT professional brings to an organization.
- Identify and then evaluate the individual before full-time hire.
- Mitigate risk associated with independent contractors (1099 employees), part-time employees and internship programs.
- Staff for project/contract-based work, utilizing experts such as former employees, retirees, consultants or specialists.
APPLY FOR PAYROLL SOLUTIONS JOB
- Contract to Hire
- Direct Placements
Contract means the individual works through the completion of the project. It could also mean filling in for someone to do an increase in workload, maternity leave or military leave.
Direct Hire means the individual is properly matched to a full-time position from day one through ProLink.
APPLY FOR CONTRACT SERVICES JOB
Managed Service Solutions – A web-based application that allows businesses to manage and procure staffing services. This includes temporary, permanent placement, as well as outside contract or contingent labor. Typical features of a VMS application include order distribution, consolidated billing and significant enhancements in reporting capability that outperforms manual systems and processes.
APPLY FOR MANAGED SERVICES JOB
ProLink will put a team onsite to manage the day-to-day function of hiring and staff management.
APPLY FOR ON PREMISE JOB
You can also use the Full Online Application. It’s designed to help you get a jump start and better inform the Prolink IT Staff.